‘Born to be wild’ — when the trail is the destination in the wilds of the Alps. Seven peaks looking to be bagged – the glacier can wait. Trekking in the Stubai Valley – the ultimate walking holiday in Tyrol! Many roads lead to Rome – ours lead to the summit. A natural experience for climbers and mountaineers — aiming high on Stubai’s seven summits.
So cool — trails and footpaths to sparkling mountain lakes, mega mountain refuges and brilliant huts. Discover special places and new trails with Stubai’s private hiking guides: mountain experts with plenty of tips and tricks up their sleeve. Cool and so exciting for your little explorers — Stubai’s themed hiking trails. Find your favourite!
- WildeWasserWeg — natural phenomenon — eternal ice
- Stubai’s seven summits — world class
- 25 magical natural areas — Kartnall, Eulenwiesen, Telfer Wiesn, Gschmitz, Elfer, Wildeben, Hühnerspiel, Gletscherblick & many more
- Themed walks — for explorers, botanists & pioneers
- Stubai High Trail
- Treehouse trail
- Foodie hikes
- 15 huts
- 52 mountain pastures
- Mountain guide offices — Alpinzentrum Neustift, Bergsteigerschule Stubai, Eustachius Ragg, Markus Kindl