‘Snow White and the happy friends’ — 12 natural toboggan runs, Alpine hut fun, snowshoeing, winter walks and cross-country skiing along perfectly groomed runs on the glacier and in the valley!
43km of unrestricted tobogganing fun means the Stubai Valley is the largest tobogganing arena in Tyrol. Night tobogganing fun: three times a week on two toboggan runs on the Elfer, and once a week at Schlick2000. If you don’t have your own toboggan there are 14 rental stations with toboggans to suit all styles and abilities.
Can you go high altitude cross-country skiing? Yes you can on the Stubai Glacier! At 2,600m above sea level, the Nordic sport turns into a top adrenalin booster!
- Elfer toboggan run — 6km lead straight into Neustift’s centre
- 4 toboggan night runs in the Elfer & Schlick2000 ski areas
- 12 natural toboggan runs — ‘Tyrolean natural toboggan run quality certification’ — 14 toboggan rental stations — travel to the start by train or taxi
- 62km of cross-country ski tracks
- 18km valley cross-country ski runs in Neustift
- Cross-country ski runs to suit all abilities
- Cross-country skate skiing at 2,600m above sea level on the Stubai Glacier
- Schlickeralm high altitude trail – circular route at 1,600m above sea level
- 80km of cleared winter hiking trails
- Fulpmes artificial ice rink
- Ice rinks in Neustift
- Natural skating rinks in Mieders & Schönberg