‘Ice ice baby’ — Not Vanilla Ice but eternal ice is what you’ll find in the Stubai Valley – a whopping 365 days a year of it thanks to the Stubai Glacier, Austria’s largest glacier skiing area. Speedy travel to the Eisgratbahn’s upper terminus is provided by the 3S Eisgrat cable car. At 3,210m you’re on top of Tyrol where skiers, freeriders and rookies get an awesome view of one of Europe’s finest skiing, snow and hiking paradises.
BIG fun is to be had at the Stubai Zoo snow park, at the Powder Department and the Ice Cave. Schaufelspitz gourmet restaurant and many other gastro-huts ensure BIG taste sensations.
BIG adventures for happy people
- Austria’s largest glacier area
- Guaranteed snow from October to June
- 64km of pistes — 108km of effective route
- 26 cable cars & lifts
- 3S Eisgrat cable car – the Alps’ longest 3-cable reversible cable car system
- 35 natural snow slopes, from easy to challenging
- 10km downhill run from the Wildspitz mountain station (3,210m) to the valley station (1,750m)
- Children under 10 ride the cable cars for free!
- Multi-award-winning — top ski resort — best for families — top ski runs — top snow security — top aprés ski
- Dedicated learners’ area
- Kinderland for kids
- Magic carpet
- Stubai Zoo snow park
- Freeride runs
- Powder Department
- Schaufelspitz gourmet restaurant — Europe’s highest-altitude toque-award-winning restaurant — Eisgrat mountain station — Chef de Cuisine: David Kostner